The Almighty God
• The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
• In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
• That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
• That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
• In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the social needs of our community.
• We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
• In using every means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.